Monday, June 30, 2014

Challenge #142 Use Wood Veneer or Chipboard

Hello all.  Renee here with my first challenge.  I am super excited about this challenge.  I recently did a major purge in my scrappy haven.  After purging, I organized all of my elements, papers and other product.  One of the things that I had a ridiculous amount of is chipboard and wood veneer.  I apparently jumped all in on the wood veneer craze as I have a FULL organizer box of veneer alone, with another almost full box of chipboard. Ooops!

So, your challenge this week is to use veneer or chipboard on a layout.  Can’t wait to see what you come up with.  Here is a layout I did of me (one of my selfies).  I used both veneer and chipboard here.


Tammy
I have tonz of wood veneer in all kinds of shapes and sizes.  I love inking them up to fit the layout that I am doing.  For this layout, I used some starburst which I inked with some distress ink to fit with my DP.


Anne

Amanda

I'm a tad late with my project this week - we were away camping. I have a lot of chipboard to use up so was glad to see this challenge! This is from my cousin's wedding way back in 2010. The chipboard pieces are the little tags and the circles with dragonflies on them.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.