Monday, April 11, 2016

Challenge #218 - Kraft

Hello all - Gail here  This is my first time posting my own challenge.  I hope you can play along with me.

I'd like to see your projects using KRAFT - this could be paper, cardstock or the colour Kraft.

Here are my two projects for this challenge - a card and a layout.





Now check out these cool projects from the other Design Team members.

 Love this for a vintage page background.  
Mine is the oldie but goodie Life Stories line from MME


I used the new Tim Holtz dies "Wildflowers" and embossed my craft background. For more texture I added some die cuts (Tim Holtz Mixed media Thinlits) from my stash.

I colored the flowers with Distress Ink and added Perfect PearlsMist "Biscotti" for a fine shimmer.

The word stamp is from Rubber Dance Stamps.






Sarah

I loved this challenge - I used the Bella Kraftastic card stock with this gorgeous glittery stars as my background piece. For more details please check out my blog here



I used Monochromatic Style with the stamp set Dandelion Dreams from Skipping Stones Designs. I stamped all my images using Crumb Cake Classic Ink form Stampin Up over the same color of card stock. My sentiment was stamped using VersaFine Onix and Clear Embossing Powder from Imagine Crafts and as final touch I added a few loops and bow with White Bakers Twine. 




This week I used Kraft cardstock as the base of the double page layout I created.
I would love for you to stop by my blog to see all the close-ups and how I used some of my stash to create this layout.



Renee
For my project, I chose to use Kraft cardstock as the base for a copic coloring card.  My patterned paper also has a Kraft background.




Trying my hand with a CAS card this week, using Kraft cardstock and a Whitewash Technique.  Stop by my blog to see all the deets and see more pics.  Hope you will play along with us!  Can't wait to see your creations!




No comments: