Sunday, April 17, 2016

Highlights: #218 KRAFT

Sorry I'm so late posting this.  We had a power outage this morning and then I couldn't get this post to work for me.  Plus, I had to leave early this morning for an all day event.  BUT I'm back now and it seems to be working now. 

I'd like to thank everyone who played along with my very first challenge here on Use Your Stuff - KRAFT. I love using kraft as it's such a great neutral colour.   There were lots of fantastic entries this week so it was very difficult to narrow it down to just three.  Here are this week's highlights in no particular order.


This card is just too cute.  I love the little snails and how she stamped her own background.



MaxBelle Studio

The pink hair on this cute image is adorable and the mix of patterned paper is fabulous.  Fantastic colouring too!

PpinkyDolls Kawaii Candy


I love the simplicity of this. This card would be perfect for Christmas or any other gift giving occasion. 
 

Congrats to the Top 3 and don't forget to grab your featured button in the right sidebar. Be sure to stop back by tomorrow to participate in the new challenge!

No comments: