Monday, July 25, 2016

Challenge #231 - Floral prints

Hello everyone! Lori here, and I will be hosting this week's challenge. This week I am challenging you to use floral patterned paper on your project. You can use as little or as much as you want on your project, I just want to see some floral paper!

Floral prints are some of my favorite patterns to work with - especially on cards - which is what I have created for you today.



Here are the beautiful projects from the rest of the team:

Jenna



Gail

A Halloween/Birthday card done up with Graphic 45 papers.


Tina
Lots of florals on this Birthday card

 Karrie
 I made my page with this pic of my dad and stepmom around their 5th anniversary, using several different floral patterned  papers with similar colours, and black and chalkboard for cohesiveness.


Coaster Calendar plus Post it Notes



Khristina
There is also a process video for this layout on my YT Channel!



Lots of inspiration for you today! I hope you join us this week for my floral prints challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by!






No comments: